Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The journey begins...

Over the past few years, I have built a blog focusing on my love of rubber stamping.  This is the first time, I've ever focused on my educational learning.

The journey began with a simple email asking if I would like to participate in a PLP.  I had no idea what a PLP was so I had to conduct some research.  Based on what I read, I thought it would be a great fit.  I love to collaborate with others and discover ways to improve my teaching and integration of technology.

Every day, I worry that I am not engaging my students enough in the classroom.  I hope that this PLP will help me improve the skills needed to really grab my students' attention and meet their needs as learners.

Although this post is short, I will continue to share my thoughts as the year progress.  Hopefully, somebody out there will be able to take something away from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog. In order to prevent spam or inappropriate comments, I am moderating comments before posting. If they relate to the post, are thoughtful, and respectful, they will be approved. Please be patient as it may take me up to 24 hours to approve them.

Have a wonderful and mathy day!

Sandi