Thursday, September 1, 2011

Delicious

Today, I spent a fair amount of time creating a Delicious account (that part was quick) and then copying over all of my personal math links into the new carc_math account.  I didn't get everything done.  I made sure to go through each website to ensure that the link was still good and worthwhile.  This is a time consuming process!  Hopefully, people will find it useful as Delicious is a fabulous program for sharing websites!  I don't know what I would do with out it.  I would have lost so many websites over the years if I had relied on memory or computers.  I've switched to too many computers to have kept everything.

So, if anyone knows of any great websites that I should add to the account, feel free to post in the comment section, email me or send it through Delicious!

I also spent some time working on the new CARC Middle School Math Moodle.  Basically, I focused on the layout.  There is basically nothing for content.  It'll get there, though.  Eventually.

This post will be short today.  It's still cold in my office even though we turned up the heat and my fingers just aren't typing properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog. In order to prevent spam or inappropriate comments, I am moderating comments before posting. If they relate to the post, are thoughtful, and respectful, they will be approved. Please be patient as it may take me up to 24 hours to approve them.

Have a wonderful and mathy day!

Sandi